I have been wanting to tryHealthTippingPoint’s Grilled Banana Sandwich for quite some time now and today I finally got around to trying it!
- 2 pieces of whole wheat bread
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 sliced banana
- Powdered sugar
- Grease and heat frying pan.
- Make basic French bread by dredging the toast in eggs and placing on grilled.
- On eggy side of toast, sprinkle the brown sugar.
- Meanwhile, slice the banana and place on griddle to cook.
- When first side of toast is done cooking, flip the brown sugar side down.
- On the cooked side of the toast, sprinkle cinnamon.
- Once toast has finished cooking, remove from heat and put bananas in between slices (on the cinnamon side).
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and enjoy!
this was so so good! the bananas were nice and sweet and soft and the brown sugar sort of caramelized on the toast….yummmooooo. definitely give this one a try!