- 1/3 cup each of old fashioned oats, skim milk & water
- 1 banana (1/2 mashed, 1/2 sliced- for the top)
- splash of vanilla
- dash of cinnamon
- raisins & chopped walnuts
- cinnamon sugar (for the brulee- I used a mixture of brown and regular sugar)
1. Pre-heat oven to 375. Combine ingredients from oats to walnuts, and pour into an oven safe dish.
2. Arrange reserved banana slices on top and bake for 25 minutes.
3. Remove dish from oven and sprinkle top with cinnamon sugar. Place under broiler until golden brown. Serve immediately or store in the fridge overnight and microwave for 1.5 minutes in the morning. I made this last night and microwaved it in the morning- made for a very quick/convenient breakfast in the morning