hey everyone! sorry I havent been posting in awhile— the spring semester just started up and I have been trying to get myself back into the swing of things….not an easy thing to do. All I want to do is blog, spend time with my family and friends, run, workout, eat christmas cookies, eat other food, and sleep in. But all good things must come to an end. I am actually looking forward to this semester. Should be a good one…I hope at least!
anyway… Spinning is starting up tonight!!! So I decided to share my playlist and class profile with all of you!!!
- United State of Pop 2009- DJ Earworm (4:45): warm up song. Low resistance. Start on a flat road (seated position), run in out in position 2, drop down and climb in position 3. Keep switching from running in 2 and climbing in 3. Back to seated flat road, end the song jogging in 2. goal of this song is to get the heart pumping, start sweating just a little….getting ready to start the class.
- Run This Town- Jay-Z (5:08)- Climb (increasing the resistance 4 times throughout the song)- the first two turns of the resistance knob is seated position and the second two are climbing in position 3
- B.O.B.- OutKast (5:04)- sprints (bursts of random times- no more than 30-40 seconds)
- Let Go- Frou Frou (4:14)- flat road (last 45 seconds stand up and run in position 2)
- The Saga Continues- Black Rob, G. Dep, Loon & P. Diddy (3:51)- climb- lots of resistance. stop a couple of times and work your leg muscles by using only your lower body- keeping your upper body completely still- hovering over the seat)
- 4 Minutes Workout Remix- Power Music workout (5:00)- pyramid sprints… 20 seconds-25s-30s-25s-20s
- dollhouse- Pricilla Renea (3:42)- seated flat road– when song picks up do jumps- then back to seated flat road
- Forever- Drake- Kanye West (5:57)- seated climb…last minute stand up and climb in position 3
- Explosive- Bond (3:11)- sprints- random times (no more than 30-40s)
- Till I collapse- Eminem (4:58)- climb in position three- last 90 seconds climb in seated position
- Russian Privjet- Basshunter (4:08) sprints
- Obsessed- Mariah Carey (3:44) climb (seated)
- Lovers in Japan. Reign of love (6;51) easy climb standing in three, with three minutes left start the cooldown
total workout time= 1 hour
Im moving on- Rascal Flatts (4:05)- cooldown
Well there you have it! What I like to do is download the playlist to my ipod and write down the workout on a 3×5 note card. When I go to the gym…I ask to be let into the spinning room so I can have do my own “private” spinning class. Having a set class profile to follow really helps the time to fly by- and its alot of fun- I really get into all of the songs…. Try it out for yourself!
have a nice wednesday!!!