- hey all….last night my sister and I met my mom at the hospital. My grandmom was still in ICU but is doing really great. For some reason I thought she would be “out of it” but she was 100% with it…and even asked about my blog 😉 (she reads it everyday– guess she has some catching up to do once she gets home!). Afterwards, we grabbed some dinner together and headed back home. My mom has lots going on right now between my grandmom and things at work (she handles alot of things at my Dad’s office-he is a doc). everyday she has been traveling an hour to the hospital to see my grandmom and then a hour back home. its alot for her physically and emotionally. My dad was talking to my sister last night and asked us to help out my mom with things- because even though she has a smile on her face on the outside- on the inside she is really hurting. My sister and I are going to try to make things a bit easier for her around the house. She is supposed to help me move into school on monday but I really could do it alone- and I know she will feel bad allowing me to move into school alone….but its really not a big deal.I am moving in a whole week before everyone else- so I can take my jolly old time….I guess i will leave that decision up to her!
ONTO… THE EXCITING DAY IN THE LIFE OF CHRISTINA.…ha ha ha
- workout: woke up at 6:45…was EXHAUSTED again. got up anyway and cranked out the three miles (left the garmin at home) it was enjoyable and the weather was not as hot as usual (woot woot!). hot yoga was of course fantastic- it was completely packed! I was dripping in sweat by the end– attractive eh? hopefully ill be able to go to one more class before i head back to college! Tomorrow is a complete rest day and I am totally looking forward to it. I really need a good night of sleep 😉 My sister and I are running 10 miles in philly on friday- so excited for that!
- breakfast time: After my run and before hot yoga I had a toasted Ezekiel English Muffin with PB and AB and sliced banana. SO good. Ezekiel English Muffins are honestly AMAZING. best english muffin I have ever had.
- After breakfast, I left the shore and headed home for a doctor’s appointment. got my mom’s car appraisaled. dropped my car off. went food shopping. went to the drug store…okay am I boring you yet? Well since I really was never home to eat a formal lunch- i sorta snacked all day. this was also due to the fact that I was TIRED as all hell. does this happen to any of you guys? you just munch on whatever is in sight when you are tired? snacks of the day (times everything by a million- maybe this is why my stomach hurt all day? haha)
milk chocolate sundrops from wegmans 😉 (ate while shopping haha)
banana pie larabar- first time trying this— loveddd it! (i ate this right as I was leaving the shore- you can see the bay in the background if you look closely enough!)
- Dinner was a garden veggie soup– my sister made this…basically through the recipe together as she went…it was really good! and was perfect for my upset stomach.
- At wegmans we bought stuff to make dinner for my madre and padre— tuna steaks with carrots/string beans and corn on cob
Now I am sipping on some tea- Spiced Apple Chai Tea– first time buying this and I absolutely LOVE this tea! YUMMMM
The rest of the night I am doing some office work for my mom and hopefully getting some reading in and getting a good nights rest! Meeting my best friends for lunch tomorrow and then hanging out with my best friend from college afterwards…very excited! goodnight!!!
p.s. I received this in the mail today!
bryan kest yoga dvd!!! I bought this so I can take it to college with me 😉 I hope I like it! i will be sure to let you know how it is.