Good morning!! Okay- so I was reading a post on the Daily Balance about the small things we are thankful for:
“Take a moment to think back on your week. No matter what issues came up or bad days you encountered, there is ALWAYS something to be thankful for. Maybe someone smiled at you on the street or maybe your favorite song got you through a stressful afternoon. Maybe you had perfect weather on your run or made a delicious dinner that turned out perfectly! No matter how small they may seem, it’s important to take stock in the things that made you smile throughout the week.”
So during the week I jotted things down of things that I was thankful…here is what I came up with….
I am thankful for:
- getting compliments from participants in my spinning class
- running one of my three milers last week at a 7:28 pace
- making dinner for my grandmom and spending with her
- going to my yoga classes
- my favorite yoga instructor, darlene, who massages you and helps you push further into a pose.
- eating guacamole for the first time in a couple weeks- oh how I have missed you
- having larabar send me 32 bars 🙂
- watching old friends episodes- never gets old!
- hanging out/making dinner/working out with my sister
- eating/making fig/almond blondies couresty of veggiegirl’s recipe
- trying overnight oats for the first time
- having banana whip (aka raw banana icecream) with reeses peanut butter cups
- spending time on my boat with my family
- having the ability to run
- having the ability to bike
- getting free stuff at the barbara cook run/bike/walk
- participating in the barbara cook 31 mile bike ride
- seeing/spending time with my oldest sister
In other news- I finally got my scheduled 6 miler in today- here is a review on how it went- not so good but oh well! Came home, got ready for work and had a bowl of overnight oats!
in the mix: 1/2 c skim milk, 1/4 Vanilla Chobani Yogurt, 1/2 C oats, 1/4 C raisins, 1/2 banana
After work today my sister and I are going to vinyssa yoga. cant wait 🙂 not sure what is up for din din tonight.
OH and before i forgettttt!!! check out Eating for England’s Chobani giveaway!!!