Hellooooo….spinning class went very well this morning- my sister– said that “it was the best one yet”- WOOO WOO! I love spinning/biking so much. Teaching Spinning gives you such satisfaction- I love hearing feedback from people who attend my classes and i love meeting them and getting to know them more. not to mention that its a great workout. and even know i am not a great cyclist- when I was biking in the race last weekend I was thinking to myself “damn, this is so much fun” I was jamming out on my ipod shuffle- taking in some awesome scenery- and just enjoying life. okay ill stop now. anyway…check out the playlist!
This morning’s spinning playlist:
(1) Welcome to the world- kevin rudolf and rick ross (3:03)
(2) knock you down (moto blanco club remix) [feat. kanye west and ne-yo]- keri hilson (5:55)
(3) Not meant to be- theory of a deadman (3:34)
(4) This ain’t a scene, it’s an arms race- fall out boy (3:33)
(5) pain- jimmy eat world (3:05)
(6) one stop closer- linkin park (2:36)
(7) wild nights- van morrison (3:34)
(8) 4 minutes (workout remix) (3:34)
(9) Amazing ft. young jeezy (3:58)
(10) now youre gone- basshunter (3:03)
(11) dominic’s story – BT (1:45)
(12) Fighter- christina aguilera (4:06)
(13) where the streets have no name- U2 (5:38)
Total time: 48.7 minutes
cooldown: Let me be myself- 3 doors down (3:49)
afterwards my sister and I biked to a farmersmarket that a local restaurant has every thursday. we got some corn on the cob for tonight, tomato (for guacamole) and some homemade granola- yumm
oats, silvered almonds, walnuts, dried apricots and cherries, golden raisins, and Ole Shep’s Local honey
I am off of work today- i think we are going to go to the bikeshop to get my sister’s bike tuned up and then maybe hit up the beach if its not too windy. yesterday the sand literally was hurting me so I had to leave. BOO. I have to work on my horrible short and t-shirt tan line- its not looking so good as of now haha tonight I am going to vinyssa yoga- and my favorite instructor is teaching- she is AWESOME- she pushes you further into poses and then massages you sometimes- yeah thats right I said she massages you. its greatttt
OH and yesterday I saw THE UGLY TRUTH!!!
I really was not expecting much out of this movie. i mean yeah yeah its a chick flick but it really is GOOD. there was a bunch of guys in the theater too and they all seemed to like it too haha….there is a lot of um “adult humor” so thats probably why they liked it haha. but it was funny, cute, romantic, etc. not to mention that gerard butler is HOTTTTTT- so rugged looking- love him. haha
okay- gotta head to the bike shop- see ya later!!